Energy Storage Analyst
Hecate is seeking a talented individual to partner with our quantitative team to create
transformative energy storage technology infrastructure and analytics.
- Support the continued development of modeling infrastructure including data management, analysis of model results and performance, cloud computing and management
- Work with end users to create software solutions to provide customized proprietary
tools to manage interfaces to data, analysis, and models to support development and trading operations
- Design and develop reporting tools to be deployed across varying levels of the
organization from planning, trading and operations, to upper level management and investors
- Maintain and improve existing models and analysis by developing tests and operating procedures
- Knowledge of the energy industry, renewable energy experience preferred
- Degree in quantitative field such as computer science, mathematics, engineering
- Demonstrated aptitude applying analytical tools such as Python, R, Matlab to support fundamental analysis, storage models, and data integration
- Demonstrated capability in leveraging cloud services (AWS, Azure, etc.) for high speed and large scale analysis and operations
- Familiarity with Testing, and Continuous Integration/Development methods and has experience with small to medium sized collaborative projects using source control systems such as GitHub
- Familiarity with 3rd party vendors interfaces providing power market information, such as Energy Velocity, YESENERGY, PowerWorld, Dayzer, and Morningstar.
- Able to work autonomously
- Team player who is used to diving into issues, brainstorming solutions, and learning new methods and tools to address
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Biannual company retreats
- Office pantry fully stocked with snacks
- Bring your dog to work
Hecate Grid is a platform jointly owned by Hecate Energy and InfraRed Capital that develops, owns, and operates standalone utility scale energy storage projects in North America. Our projects are integral to the decarbonization of the electricity industry. Hecate Grid and its affiliates have been awarded over 10 GW of renewable and flexible power capacity in North America, Europe and MENA.
How to Apply
Do you sound like a good fit? Email us at GridHR@hecateenergy.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.